Oludeniz, Kekova, Kalkan, Kas, Demre, Fethiye
Acar Yacht Charter
Acar is a 32-meter traditionally designed lux category wooden gulet giving private yacht charter services along the South Coast of the Turkish Riviera.
This exceptional yacht accommodates up to 16 people in her 8 cabins consisting of 6 doubles and 2 twins. All come with stylish ensuite bathrooms and wardrobe spaces are more than ample. The wide corridor toward the cabins offers easy access in and out.
The yacht is fully air-conditioned.
The indoor longue of the gulet affords exceptional space and is furnished in demi-classic style together with large portholes inviting light and the fresh air inside is amazing.
The rear deck of the yacht is extremely spacious offering comfortable cushioned seating and a dining area where you will have cheerful and relaxed meals. You will taste the famous meals of Turkish Cuisine with your Chef’s specialties of fresh vegetables and seafood which in the end will take some of the recipes home to try.
Side decks of the yacht allow safe access fore and back. Toward the front deck of the gulet, there is a slightly raised sunbathing area where you will lie down and enjoy the lazy moments under the friendly sun of the Mediterranean. There also are shade tents to stay cool.
On the very front deck of the yacht, there is another spacious seating area offering privacy and uninterrupted landscapes along the sheltered and secluded bays of Turquoise waters. You also can cool off in the on-deck jacuzzi.
The crew of the gulet is highly trained and dedicated to taking care of guests' comfort and safety. They have separate accommodation and bathroom facilities.
You will get more than you expect onboard and in the end, save unforgettable memories.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||11200 €||14000 €||19600 €||23100 €||23100 €||20300 €||14000 €||0 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey full capacity permitted
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks