Ariva 1 Gulet
Ariva 1 Yacht Charter
The Ariva 1 Gulet is a luxury vessel with a classical exterior ascetic and a deceptively spacious interior, and she is available for luxury gulet trips in Turkey.
Her 23 metres houses an intricate décor, providing six cabins that can host up to 12 passengers. Her cabins, four double cabins and two twins, all come air-conditioned and with ensuite bathrooms, offering cosy enclosures where you may rest in complete tranquillity on your private yacht rentals. Her interior salon presents a similarly comfortable ambience and is the perfect place to relax with your friends and family.
Her elegantly crafted exterior offers both a shaded lounge and a spacious sun deck, with the latter coming equipped with a varied selection of sun mattresses and plush cushions for your sunbathing pleasure. Her shaded lounge comes with couches and a dining area for alfresco meals at any time of the day.
A luxury canoe and array of snorkelling equipment give you everything you need to set out on personal expeditions inside the beautiful cove’s and grotto’s you’ll see on your Mediterranean sailing cruise.
The Ariva 1 presents the perfect opportunity to sail Turkey’s beautiful seascapes on your private luxury gulet cruise.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
Rates (per day)
|€||EUR 875||EUR 875||EUR 1000||EUR 1150||EUR 1250||EUR 1000||EUR 875||EUR 875|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Fuel to nearby bays included only
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Personal travel insurance
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks