Bodrum K Gulet
Bodrum K Yacht Charter
Bodrum K is a beautiful smaller style luxury class traditional gulet that is a perfect choice for families or friend groups. The cruising ground of the yacht is the South and Southwest coast of the Turkish Riviera.
The beautifully styled gulet is 19 meters in length and has plenty of deck space to make you feel like you are on a boat much larger than it is. There are 3 cabins on board and they are all double with private bathrooms and air conditioning. The cabins have all been finished off with beautiful varnished surfaces and plenty of storage space for your luggage. The yacht can comfortably host up to 6 guests.
There is a small indoor salon to escape into, should you need some time out of the outdoors. The deck spaces are much larger than what you can imagine. At the rear deck, there is a large seating and dining area where you will spend most of your time having delightful meals of Turkish cuisine together with your Chef’s specialties and relaxing on the cushions while your captain steers you along the wonderful bays of the Turkish coastline.
There are plenty of sunbeds on the higher front deck that is finished off with a lovely sun lounge, where you can lay down under the friendly sun and enjoy the views of the beautiful oceans you are cruising along. Facing the prow there is an alternative cozy seating group with an uninterrupted view of the crystal clear waters and share your private moments.
Besides cooling off in the clear blue sea their available water toys like canoes, snorkeling gear, and fishing tackle to have fun onboard. Life onboard will keep you busy and your friendly crew will give every effort to make you feel comfortable and safe.
Turquoise coast is everlasting. The Lycian and Carian coasts of the Turkish Riviera offer Blue Voyagers a great choice of treasury crystal clear waters, historical sights, secluded and sheltered coves, and relaxed anchorages hiding along the deeply forested hills and pine-clad islands. The multi-colored lively harbor towns and little fishing villages en route will welcome you sincerely with the Mediterranean flavor.
Just get in touch with Farout to select your floating paradise and experience the world-famous Blue Voyage in Turkish waters.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||8200 €||8500 €||8800 €||9600 €||9600 €||8800 €||8500 €||8500 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks