Bvel 9 Gulet
Bvel 9 Yacht Charter
The BVel 9 Gulet has all the classic lines that are associated with the traditional silhouette of a Turkish yacht, at 30 meters in length she is sleek from every angle and her wood finish adds warmth and character, simply put she is a beautiful yacht that was built in 2013 with every detail carefully thought out for efficiency, comfort and the highest standard of materials used on both her exterior and more importantly her interior.
She accommodates up to 12 guests easily in her 6 spacious air-conditioned cabins, which include 2 master cabins, 3 double cabins, and a family cabin that has a double bed and a single bed. All cabins have a music system, multiple electricity outlets, and private homestyle ensuite bathrooms with the very best fixtures and fittings, each containing a hairdryer. There are separate living quarters for the 3 man crew, making the most of your privacy whilst sailing with us.
The design of the top deck and interior have been carefully thought out for the comfort and entertainment of the guests, the open deck has both large seating areas at the front and back of the boat with retractable shades to keep the heat of the afternoon sun off of you whilst you relax, there is also a large raised deck with ample space and custom made sun mattresses, the perfect place to lay back, soak up some sun or possible sleep under the stars. The alfresco dining space at the rear has been custom-crafted to fit the space perfectly, dining whilst cruising should be an enjoyable experience, the awning above this area can also be either open or closed giving you the option of how you would like to dine. The onboard chef will serve you the finest fresh local foods that the Mediterranean region of Turkey prides itself on.
The interior lounge of this graceful gulet has been styled to the same high standard and with a neutral pallet as the cabins and open deck, the interior is flooded with natural light and along both sides of the lounge, the windows provide fantastic views at every location. As standard in a boat of this class, the lounge provides a dining table, seating areas, bar, TV, mini library, Internet Connection, IPAD Connection, TV & DVD player, VFH Radio, and Music System, there are always card games and Backgammon for our guests to enjoy. Off of the lounge is a fully-fledged and highly equipped kitchen.
The perfect vessel for guests who enjoy the water, BVel 9 provides a windsurf, snorkeling gear, kneeboard, water board, and dingy
This classic Gulet sails out of the southern harbor town of Fethiye, one of the best places to start your blue cruise.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||14250 €||14250 €||20250 €||23625 €||23625 €||20250 €||14250 €||14250 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks