Icmeler, Oludeniz, , Marmaris, Kas, Bozburun, Gocek, Fethiye
Duram Yacht Charter
Duram Gulet was built back in 2005 in a traditional ketch-style gulet layout. The luxurious Gulet offers an ideal space to relax and unwind while cruising along Turkish Riviera's south and southwest coast.
At 30 meters in length, there is plenty of space to house the 12 guests it can take on board. There are only six cabins with en suite bathroom facilities that have been custom-made and come fully equipped with TVs, DVD players, hair dryers, air conditioning, and music systems. There are plenty of spaces to spend time with an indoor salon and dining area and spacious sun deck areas with outdoor dining areas to enjoy your alfresco meals. This gorgeous Gulet offers a great venue to unwind on your travels.
Towards the front of the Gulet, you will find sunbathing area equipped with sun beddings and shade awnings. During the day, you will enjoy the warm sun while your Captain steers you along the beautiful secluded and sheltered bays of Turquoise Coast, and at night, it will be the best place for watching the stars silently at anchorage.
Besides swimming in Turquoise waters, their available water toys like canoes, fishing tackles, and snorkeling gear will be your entertainment onboard.
The Professional crew of the Gulet will meet all your needs onboard and, when privacy is preferred, will gently step away. You will taste Turkish and International cuisine's most famous fresh dishes and your Chef's specialties.
So why not get together and experience the exceptional yachting holiday along the crystal clear waters of the Turkish Coastline?
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||0 €||18050 €||19300 €||22250 €||22250 €||19300 €||18050 €||0 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks