Fortuna Yacht Charter
Fortuna is an exceptional traditional Gulet 28 meters in length, giving luxury category yacht charter services along the Turkish Riviera.
The yacht hosts 7 luxurious air-conditioned cabins comprising 1 master, 4 doubles, and 2 twins and can accommodate up to 14 guests. Each cabin comes with a private bathroom, hair dryer, and large storage spaces. A tastefully decorated indoor salon along with a comfortable corner seating group, inside dining, and an open bar provides a perfect venue to escape from the sun and outdoors to relax.
The rear deck offers cushioned seating and a tastefully designed dining area where you can relax with spectacular views while your captain steers you along the beautiful coastline. You will enjoy tasting the freshest and most traditional dishes of Mediterranean cuisine along with your Chef’s special recipes. Outdoor also provides a sunbathing section equipped with sun mattresses and a long seat facing the prow with uninterrupted views of the crystal clear waters. Lying down under the sun and cooling off in the clear blue sea will be the best moments of your yachting holiday.
You also will have the opportunity to practice watersports like a canoe, Ringo, wakeboard, waterski, snorkeling gear, and fishing tackles. The professional crew of the yacht will give every effort to make you feel comfortable and safe.
Turquoise coast is precisely everlasting. The Lycian and Carian coasts of the Turkish Riviera offer Blue Voyagers a great choice of treasury crystal clear waters, historical sights, secluded and sheltered coves, and calm anchorages hiding along the deeply forested hills and pine-clad islands. The multi-colored lively harbor towns and little fishing villages en route will welcome you sincerely with the Mediterranean flavor.
Just get in touch with Farout for further.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||13200 €||15800 €||16100 €||16100 €||16100 €||15800 €||13200 €||13200 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks