Han III Gulet
Oludeniz, Marmaris, Gocek, Fethiye
Han III Yacht Charter
Han III is a 26-meter luxury category traditional gulet giving yacht charter service along the south and southwest coast of the Turkish Riviera. Turkish coastline is a truly timeless appeal.
The Lycian and Carian coasts of Turkey offer visitors a vast array of sights and flavors and clear blue seas. From deeply forested hills to luxurious sandy bays with turquoise waters, and from pine-clad islands to lively, multi-colored harbor towns, you’ll discover quiet and relaxed anchorages in this corner of the Mediterranean.
The yacht with twin masts, teak decks, and a spacious lounging area is unique in color and in its ability to sail. The exterior boasts a clean white finish, while the cabins are to a hotel suite rather than a cabin on a boat. Tastefully decorated with glossy wood, the interior of this yacht includes a large indoor dining and bar area, as well as five luxurious cabins that can host up to 12 guests. Each cabin has air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms. The upper deck of the Gulet includes several stylish lounging areas both in the sun and shade. This Gulet also features WiFi internet to stay connected while you are on board.
Besides swimming in crystal clear waters their available water toys like canoes, fishing tackles, and snorkeling gear will be your entertainment onboard.
The Professional crew of the Gulet will meet all your needs onboard and when privacy is preferred will gently step away. You will taste the most famous fresh dishes of the Mediterranean together with your Chef’s specialties.
So why not get together and experience the exceptional yachting holiday along the crystal clear waters of the Turkish Coastline?
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||0 €||13000 €||18050 €||21000 €||21000 €||18050 €||13000 €||0 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks