Kekova, Ucagiz Village, Kas, Demre, Fethiye
Ila Yacht Charter
Ila is a Standard plus 19 meters traditional Gulet providing a yachting holiday to her guests along the South coast of the Turkish Riviera.
Turkish coastline is a truly timeless appeal. The Lycian coast of Turkey offers visitors a vast array of sights and flavors and clear blue seas. From deeply forested hills to luxurious sandy bays with turquoise waters, and pine-clad islands to lively, multi-colored harbor towns, you’ll discover quiet and relaxed anchorages in this corner of the Mediterranean. She is ideal for families and small friend groups. The yacht has 4 tastefully designed air-conditioned cabins consisting of 2 doubles and 2 master doubles and can host 8 guests. All cabins have private bathroom facilities.
Simply decorated homy indoor longue will be one of your places to run away from the sun. Wide windows inviting fresh air and light inside are amazing.
The rear deck offers large cushioned seating and an alfresco dining area where you will enjoy delightful fresh dishes of Turkish and International cuisine and relax while your captain steers you along the numerous wonderful secluded and sheltered bays of Turquoise coast. Towards the front deck, a slightly raised sunbathing area offers comfortable sun bedding and shade awnings. An uninterrupted view of the coastline together with the gentle breeze of the Mediterranean is waiting for you there. Besides cooling off in crystal clear waters if you like to have a bit of fun snorkeling gear, canoe, and fishing tackles are available to please everybody’s tastes.
The friendly crew of the Gulet will be at your service anytime you need and will gently step away when privacy is preferred. You surely will save unforgettable memories during your yachting holiday on the Turkish coast.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||8500 €||8500 €||8500 €||9600 €||9600 €||9000 €||8500 €||8500 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks