Queen Of Salmakis Gulet
Queen Of Salmakis Yacht Charter
Built-in 2019, Queen of Salmakis Gulet is instantly recognizable by her pristine white exterior, providing her with a sumptuous magnificence making her equal to a five-star hotel.
She offers accommodation for 18 people in 8 cabins, including 2 Triple, 4 Double, and 2 Master bedrooms. All cabins have air conditioning, a TV, and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. Her elegant layout, characteristic of a private luxury gulet charter, embodies classic design with all contemporary comforts and amenities.
Her generous living space gives guests different choices between indoor and outdoor relaxation and entertainment. The interior salon is spacious with a large seating area and a dining table. Here, you can enjoy your carefully prepared meals, watch a film or listen to your favorite songs on the music system. Her extensive outer deck space boasts a state-of-the-art jacuzzi, located in prime position at the front of the boat. Relax in the hot tub, and treat yourself to some light food and refreshments on your gulet holidays in Turkey.
There is also a large sunbathing area to catch the sun’s rays and two cushioned lounge areas. No matter where you are, you’ll always have the best panoramic views over the glistening blue water and the Turkish coastline. To enjoy your meal in the warm Mediterranean air, there are two alfresco dining areas, one shaded and one under the open sky, ideal for a meal under the stars.
If you’re looking for more excitement from your luxury Turkish gulet charter holiday, Queen of Salmakis also has exciting watersports equipment, including waterskis, wakeboards, windsurf, and a jet ski.
Departing from Marmaris, Datca, Fethiye, Bodrum, Gocek and Selimiye, Queen of Salmakis Gulet will give you exclusive access to Turkey’s best private Gulet charter holiday destinations with all the comforts and luxury that you can dream of.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||38900 €||38900 €||57000 €||75000 €||75000 €||57000 €||38900 €||38900 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks