Oludeniz, Kekova, Marmaris, Gocek, Fethiye
Savuncan Yacht Charter
Savuncan is a 22-meter gulet chartering on the South coast of Turkey. The yacht was renovated in 2020.
The gulet offers 6 spacious cabins with ensuite bathroom facilities and can accommodate up to 12 people. The brightly decorated indoors of the yacht will make you feel relaxed and comfortable.
The rear deck offers a spacious cushioned seating group and dining area together with an open bar which will be one of your favorite places to spend time and enjoy the nice breeze from the sea while relaxing and having delightful meals. Your Chef will prepare you the well-known Mediterranean specialties with fresh vegetables, fruits, and seafood that you will end up taking some recipes home to try.
There is access through the steps to the flybridge of the yacht. Here you will relieve by the panoramic views surrounding the beautiful landscape of the Turquoise coast while your captain navigates the yacht to sheltered and secluded bays.
Towards the front of the gulet is a sunbathing area where you will enjoy reading books under the friendly sun of the Mediterranean. In the front, there is also a cozy seating group where you can share your private moments.
So be ready for a lifetime of exceptional yachting experience along the Turkish Riviera.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||10000 €||10000 €||10000 €||11000 €||11000 €||11000 €||10000 €||10000 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks