Seker Ayse Gulet
Seker Ayse Yacht Charter
Seker Ayse has the sleek clean lines of a classic ketch style Turkish Gulet, built-in 1995, she has an experienced crew of three that takes pride in her abilities and her appearance, she was fully refurbished in 2006 to a standard that compliments this beautiful ocean vessel. Seker Ayse sails at 24 meters in length making her a spacious comfortable floating palace perfect for your Gulet trips in Turkey, whether you are sailing for a few days along the southern coast or cruising further shores to Greece or Croatia this beautiful yacht is fully equipt to meet all your comforts and needs.
She has 4 cabins compromising of 2 spacious master cabins, 1 large double cabin and 1 twin cabin. All cabins have ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning.
On deck, there is plenty of space for dining, relaxing and sunbathing with specific areas for each, the alfresco dining space where you will enjoy freshly prepared meals by our onboard chef, has a retractable canopy there is also a large lounging area perfect for laying back with a drink in hand and catching the sunsets in the evenings, there is also a raised sundeck area with comfortable cushioned sunbeds.
The interior saloon has amenities such as TV, Cd player, DVD player, Internet and music system that you need making her the perfect choice for a blue cruise. Whilst cruising to some of the most beautiful locations throughout the Mediterranean we realise that you may also want to spend time aboard simply relaxing, therefore, the Seker Ayse has Fishing equipment, snorkelling gear a Canoe and a service boat, along with various board games and playing cards.
Departing from Bodrum, this is one of the best choices for guests looking for a true Turkey yacht charter experience.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 700||EUR 700||EUR 1000||EUR 1250||EUR 1250||EUR 1000||EUR 800||EUR 800|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks