Sema Tuana Gulet
Sema Tuana Yacht Charter
Sema Tuana is a luxury gulet that offers the pinnacle of blue cruise gulet charter in Turkey, combining a generous variety of opulent comfort and relaxation features with a magnificence of size that cements its place as one of the more elite private yachts for hire on the Mediterranean today for sailing Turkey experiences.
Her impressive 33 metres houses six deluxe cabins, two master bedrooms, two doubles, and two twins. Accommodating up to 12 privileged passengers, each cabin features an opulent décor and is equipped with air conditioning and ensuite bathroom. Her interior salon combines a first-class home media suite with a lavish lounge-style sofa arrangement.
Her generous exterior offers everything you need to enjoy your private sailing cruise, including a palatial sundeck that provides an array of sumptuous sun mattresses, cushions, and plush sofas. Her shaded exterior lounge provides the ideal place to enjoy both the sea breeze and the elite meals prepared by our specially trained chef in an alfresco dining ambience.
If you prefer a more exciting yacht charter Turkey, her extensive selection of water sporting equipment allows you to enjoy the Mediterranean in a more active manner, including jet skis, water skis, ringo and canoe. Sema Tuana represents the pinnacle of luxury for your yachting pleasure and is now available for private gulet charter in Turkey.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
Rates (per day)
|€||EUR 2500||EUR 2500||EUR 3250||EUR 4000||EUR 4000||EUR 3250||EUR 2500||EUR 2500|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks