The Mask 5 Gulet
The Mask 5 Yacht Charter
The Mask 5 is a stunning ketch yacht with a steel hull, measuring 26 meters in length and 7 meters in width. Built-in 2021, this luxurious yacht is flagged in Turkey and is based in Fethiye. With a cruising speed of 11 knots, Mask 5 is equipped with 2 X 280 HP IVECO engines and 2 X 18 KWA generators.
This yacht has 6 cabins, with a passenger capacity of 12 people. Each cabin is equipped with a home-type en-suite bathroom and toilet, and the yacht is fully air-conditioned. The crew, consisting of a captain, cook, and seaman, are accommodated separately from the passenger cabins, with their bathroom and toilet.
The Mask 5 is perfect for a comfortable and luxurious sailing experience. The yacht offers a wide range of amenities, including a fish finder, wireless internet, and a water sports package that includes water skiing, canoeing, and snorkeling.
In addition, Mask 5 Yacht has a fully equipped kitchen with appliances such as an oven, refrigerator, deep freezer, and dishwasher, making it easy for guests to prepare their meals. The yacht also has an entertainment system with an HDTV, DVD player, and audio system.
With a raft and outboard motor included, guests can explore the surrounding waters and coastline, and take in the stunning views. The yacht also features a raised sunbathing section and an alfresco dining area, making it the perfect choice for a luxury yacht charter in Turkey.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||15750 €||15750 €||19500 €||21000 €||21000 €||19500 €||15750 €||15750 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks