Fethiye Blue Cruises Turkey
Fethiye is a famous town on the southern coast of Turkey and one of the most popular spots to pick up a Fethiye to Olympos gulet cruise. Fethiye has a lot to offer on its own. Being located only 14 kilometers from the famous Oludeniz beach, you have everything on your doorstep, from paragliding to ancient sights to a great historical town to spend your time shopping in. Fethiye is the starting point and ending point for many gulet holidays. Fethiye charters cruises, so you will always find it bustling in the summer months, and there will always be a warm welcome from any locals. Fethiye is a spot not to miss.
Don’t miss it! Fethimay be the meeting point or endpoint for the famous Fethiye Olympos blue cruise voyages and Private Yacht charters, but there is also so much to do h; you can easily spend a few days exploring more and enjoying.
1) Be sure grown to Oludeniz Beach to swim in the beautiful aquamarine waters. You may even choose to pay to enter the famous Blue Lagoon st enjoy seeing it from a distance as you float in the beautiful waters of the most photographed beach in EuropLookook out for all the blue cruise boats heading past this popular stop.
2) Be sure to climb up to visit the Ancient Lycian Tombs for sunset. Not only will you enjoy the tombs in their splendid evening hitting, but you will also enjoy a fantastic panoramic view over Fethiye.
3) Walk through the old town of Paspatur for your local spot of shopping. Be sure to wander through day and night to enjoy the place's atmosphere. Be tempted by one of the many shops selling their beautiful Turkish goods, or you just want to sit in one of the many on offer in bar street and enjoy a cool drink.
4)Get on the local bus and head to the secluded beaches on the other side of Fethiye Harbour. During the week, the beaches can be quiet and private enough that you may be able to enjoy them to yourself. Visiting the local markets a few times throughout the week is suitable. Here you can bargain on your shopping spree st enjoy looking at all the local layouts out their freshly grown produce for sale. Be sure to grab a fresh Turkish pancake – gozleme while there.
Best places to eat! There are so many great places to eat in Feth; whether you want to sit down at a restaurant or grab a quick bite to eat from a takeaway shop, your taste buds will not be disappointed.
1)Fish Market. You cannot go past the Fish Market when in Fethiye. Whether you are a fish eater or not it is well worth the visit. Walk in to check out all the local fresh seafood on offer. If you choose to eat, grab what you want from the fishmongers, then take your pick of the restaurants lining the square, and they will cook it while offering salad, bread, and many tasty mezes.
2) Mozaik Restaurant. This is the locals’ pick, and the passing tourist thinks it's pretty good too. Be sure to turn up here hungry. Mozaik serves delicious large meaty meals from the East of Turkey. Great kebab and chicken dishes and delightful vegetarian meze plates are also available. Be sure to get here early to get a table, as they do not take reservations.
3) For the best kebab in Turkey, head to Yengen Burger on the main road of Feth,iye just opposite Fethiye Harbour, around all the bank looks like a fast-food hamburger joint, but what you get is the best-tasting kebab in town, in fact, all of Turkey.
4) There are many restaurants liniFethiye's long harbor, and the pick of the bunch would have to be Hilmi. Delicious seafood dishes or fantastic Nazare are available to satisfy people's taste buds. Plus, with a view to boot, you cannot go wrong.
5)If you are after traditional Turkish food, not too fancy, or even
some local grub from h, come check out Megri at the edge of the Old Town. A favorite with the locals, it constantly says pumping out local and international dishes for a reasonably good price.
Best places to drink! In the Old Town Paspatur, you will find the most popular spot for drinking – Bar Street. You will find your pick along there; venture a little further for me other great places to end the day over a cold beverage.
1) Car Cemetery can't go past the ever-popular Car Cemetery for an excellent night outer. Found on the main bar street in the Old Town, you can see it with the car popping out of the roof as you walk down the trough. With local bands playing most nights and a DJ in between, you can sit out in the streets and enjoy the road chatting with friends or bust a move or two on the dance floor. This is one of the most popular bars for all the Turkey gulet cruise customers to have a drink.
2) Café Park Terrace. For a drink with a view, walk further out of the central part of town and find Café Park Terrace. With a vast terrace overlooking Fethiye Harbour, you cannot miss this place for sunset while in the city. Amazing view enjoying a cold one.
3) Corner Bar. Found just on the main roundabout in town and just around the corner of the famous bar street, you can not miss Corner Bar for the best cocktails in town. The super friendly staff has some excellent music tests, so for some more local sounds, head here and chill out on their rooftop bar, and be sure not to miss the fruit daiquiris – the best in town.
4) If coffee is your head along the waterfront to Café Osmanli – it has the infamous “Movembmustacheche” as its symbol, so you can't go wrong in recognizing it. They have loads of coffees on the menu and some pretty tasty too.
5)If drinks down on the beach sound too good to miss, stop at Buzz Bar and enjoy a cocktail on their open deck overlooking beautiful Oludeniz beach. Blue Cruise Fethiye Gulets starting from Fethiye.
Can you rent a yacht in Fethiye?
Fethiye is one of the most popular spots to join on a Sail Turkey or Turkish blue cruise. In Fethiye harbor, you will find all kinds of sailing yachts and gulets. The standard style gulets are the ones that tend to make voyages in and out of Fethiye, but you can also view some impressive luxury gulets in the harbor. The Fethiye to Olympos Blue Cruise is the most popular cruise departing from Fethiye. You can also jump on a Fethiye to Marmaris cruise. These Fethiye cruises are either 4-day options or return to-Fethiye whole-week cruises. Another chance to enjoy blue cruising is to Charter a Private Gulet; there are various gulets, from Small boats to Luxury Gulets and Motor yachts, available to charter in Fethiye.