Fethiye to Marmaris (A/C) 4 Days 3 Nights Blue Cruises Turkey
4 Days 3 Nights
Fethiye to Marmaris (A/C)
This 4-day blue cruise from Fethiye that heads down to another famous seaside town on the Southern coastline of Turkey is one of the most popular for those with total relaxation on the agenda. This cruise is the perfect way to relax and see some of the most pristine coastlines in Turkey.
To start the cruise, you will go through the 12-island region, where you can stop and swim at some of the most beautiful bays around Fethiye. Along the way, you will swim and relax in some secluded bays or check out ancient sights with some Lycian tombs scattered around. You will also visit one of the most significant stretches of beach on the peninsula at Kumlubuk Bay. There are optional tours along the way, with the chance to take a mud bath at Dalyan or get stuck into the water sports on offer at Ekincik Bay. All this and much more await you as you submerge yourself in the Fethiye to Marmaris cruising experience.
Your gulet cruising experience down to Marmaris will take 4fourdays and 3threenights. You board a traditional Turkish yacht, also known as a gulet. Please visit our rent yacht page for information about gulets and different gulet types. All cabins have double beds, and it's always 2 to a place unless you are a solo traveler and have paid the single supplement. The cabins have their bathrooms, and you are provided sheets and blankets. The standard gulet is a great way to see the coastline at a pretty good price. This blue cruises Turkey experience attracts a quieter crowd, so that you will be guaranteed some real time out on this cruising holiday experience.
Please note for this cruise:
Every cruise operates with different rules, pros, and cons because of the route and usual clientele. This is some quick, helpful information to help you understand what to expect from this particular cruise:
- A/C usage is limited: 6-8 hr/day and not after midnight. Using the A/C in the harbors is strictly forbidden, and there is 1 night docked in a port on this cruise (last night). Please refer to the itinerary for complete details.
- Sometimes harbors can be pretty noisy. Please be prepared for this.
- Dietary requirements cannot be catered for on these routes.
- Children aged 12 and under are not permitted.
- Share cabins and triples are not available. Single travelers or the third/fifth person will have to pay a single supplement fee and book a place. A single supplement can be 70-100% more on the price. If traveling solo or in odd numbers, you may want to look at alternate cruises where shared and triple cabins are available at no extra cost: Fethiye, Kekova, and Olympos Routes.
Before booking, please scroll down and read the 'Important Information' section to ensure you have all the information you need to book the cruise.
Fethiye to Marmaris (A/C) Gulet Cruise Itinerary
Your cruising experience will end after breakfast. This is around 10:00 am; it's time to farewell your new friends and crew and disembark the gulet.
All efforts are made to follow this itinerary; however, in poor weather and sea conditions, this schedule may change at Captain's discretion. Our passenger's safety is our number one priority. This could include daily destinations as well as overnight stops. If these situations arise, all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options. No money will be refunded.
|20 May - 2 Jun EUR 460||3 Jun - 30 Jun EUR 570||1 Jul - 1 Sep EUR 630||2 Sep - 29 Sep EUR 570||30 Sep - 20 Oct EUR 460|
|€||EUR 460||EUR 570||EUR 630||EUR 570||EUR 460|
|Dates Available||Pax 1 - 5||Pax 6 -10||Pax 11 - 16||Pax 17 +||Expires|