Bodrum - Gokova 8 Days 7 Nights Blue Cruises Turkey
8 Days 7 Nights
Bodrum - Gokova
Bodrum is the start and endpoint of this amazing Turkish gulet blue cruise adventure. It is a fantastic location with many cultural and historical sites for you to lose yourself in, and one of the best places for nightlife and shopping in Turkey. This weeklong cruise from Bodrum around its peninsulas and back into Bodrum is a week of pure relaxation, sunning, swimming, and spectacular sights.
You will travel out of Bodrum to visit the ruins of the f a Byzantine village, get to snorkel at English Harbour to see if you can find any of the English warships that lie beneath the sea, and visit the serene Cleopatra beach. These are just a few gems along the way to your Turkey blue cruise experience. You also travel to other astonishing places not commonly known by many other travelers, which our crew will explain and explore with you. Apart from your relaxing time, you will also have the chance to get involved in every water sport activity invented, or you may choose to continue to lie in the sun with your book. There is plenty of time for both exploration and relaxation over these 8 days.
Your standard Turkish gulet will take you to Gokova and back into Bodrum. This region is trendy along this coastline, so you will simultaneously admire the other beautiful sailing yachts out on the water. Your Turkish gulet will offer you your twin or double share cabin, and there is always plenty of space on deck for you to find your little coal corner to
relax and enjoy
quiet time. Bodrum is the capital for Turkey Gullet cruises and a trendy spot to start your blue cruise.
Important notice: Currently, we only operate this route with AC gulets, therefore please visit: Bodrum-Gokova-Bodrum with AC
Please note for this cruise:
Every cruise operates with different rules, pros, and cons because of the route and usual clientele. This is some quick, helpful information to help you understand what to expect from this particular cruise:
- A/C usage is limited: 6-8 hr/day and not after midnight. Using the A/C in the harbors is strictly forbidden, and there are two nights docked in a port on this cruise (first & last night). Please refer to the itinerary for complete details.
- Sometimes harbors can be pretty noisy. Please be prepared for this.
- Dietary requirements cannot be catered for on these routes.
- Children aged 12 and under are not permitted.
- Share cabins and triples are not available. Single travelers or the third/fifth person will have to pay a single supplement fee and book a place. A single supplement can be 70-100% more on the price. If traveling solo or in odd numbers, you may want to look at alternate cruises where shared and triple cabins are available at no extra cost: Fethiye, Kekova, and Olympos Routes.
Before booking, please scroll down and read the 'Important Information' section to ensure you have all the information you need to book the cruise.
Bodrum - Gokova Gulet Cruise Itinerary
Your cruising weekend ends this morning. After having breakfast in Bodrum, it's time to farewell your new friends and crew.
All efforts are made to follow this itinerary; however, in poor weather and sea conditions, this schedule may change at Captain's discretion. Our passenger's safety is our number one priority. This could include daily destinations as well as overnight stops. If these situations arise, all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options. No money will be refunded.
|29 Apr - 2 Jun EUR 620||3 Jun - 30 Jun EUR 770||1 Jul - 1 Sep EUR 885||2 Sep - 29 Sep EUR 770||30 Sep - 20 Oct EUR 620|
|€||EUR 620||EUR 770||EUR 885||EUR 770||EUR 620|
|Dates Available||Pax 1 - 5||Pax 6 -10||Pax 11 - 16||Pax 17 +||Expires|