Bodrum - Gokova 8 Days 7 Nights Blue Cruises Turkey
8 Days 7 Nights
Bodrum - Gokova
Bodrum is the starting and endpoint of this amazing Turkish gulet blue cruise adventure. It is a fantastic location with many cultural and historical sites for you to lose yourself in, and one of the best places for nightlife and shopping in Turkey. This weeklong cruise from Bodrum and around its peninsulas and then back into Bodrum is a week of pure relaxation, sunning, swimming and seeing some spectacular sights.
You will get to travel out of Bodrum to visit ruins of a Byzantine village, get to snorkel at English Harbour to see if you can find any of the English warships that lie beneath the sea and to also visit the serene Cleopatra beach. These are just a few of the gems along the way on your Turkey blue cruises experience. You also travel to other astonishing places that are not commonly known by many other travellers, which our crew will explain and explore with you. Apart from your relaxing time, you will also have the chance to get involved in every water sport activity ever invented or you may choose to continue to just lie in the sun with your book. There is plenty of time for both exploration and relaxation over these 8 days.
Your standard Turkish gulet will take you around through to Gokova and then back into Bodrum. This region is very popular along this coastline so you will get to admire the other beautiful sailing yachts out on the water at the same time. Your Turkish gulet will offer you your own cabin as twin or double share and there is always plenty of space on deck for you all to find your own little special corner to get your relax and quiet time. Bodrum is capital for Turkey Gullet cruises and a very popular spot to start your blue cruise.
Important notice: Currently we only operate this route with AC gulets, therefore please visit: Bodrum-Gokova-Bodrum with AC
Please note for this cruise:
Every cruise operates with different rules, pros, and cons because of the route and usual clientele. This is some quick helpful information to help you understand what to expect from this particular cruise:
- A/C usage is limited: 6-8 hr/day and not after midnight. Using the A/C in the harbours is strictly forbidden and there are 2 nights docked in a harbour on this cruise (first & last night). Please refer to the itinerary for full details.
- Sometimes harbours can be quiet noisy. Please be prepared for this.
- Dietary requirements cannot be catered for on these routes.
- Children aged 12 and under are not permitted.
- Share cabins and triples are not available. Single travellers or the third/fifth person will have to pay a single supplement fee and book a cabin for themselves. A single supplement can be 70-100% more on the price. If you are travelling solo or in odd numbers, you may want to look at alternate cruises where shared and triple cabins are available with no extra cost: Fethiye, Kekova, Olympos Routes.
Before proceeding with booking please scroll down and read the 'Important Information' section to ensure you have all the information you need to book the cruise.
Bodrum - Gokova Gulet Cruise Itinerary
Your cruising week ends this morning. After having breakfast in Bodrum, it's time to farewell your new friends and crew.
All efforts are made to follow this itinerary, however in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change at Captain's discretion. Our passenger's safety is number one priority. This could include daily destinations as well as overnight stops. If these situations arise, all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options. No money will be refunded.
|23 Apr - 20 May EUR 330||21 May - 3 Jun EUR 420||4 Jun - 24 Jun EUR 490||25 Jun - 8 Jul EUR 590||9 Jul - 26 Aug EUR 680||27 Aug - 2 Sep EUR 590||3 Sep - 23 Sep EUR 490||24 Sep - 14 Oct EUR 420||15 Oct - 29 Oct EUR 330|
|€||EUR 330||EUR 420||EUR 490||EUR 590||EUR 680||EUR 590||EUR 490||EUR 420||EUR 330|
|Dates Available||Pax 1 - 5||Pax 6 -10||Pax 11 - 16||Pax 17 +||Expires|