Alize Yacht Charter
M/S Alize presents all the finest qualities of traditional Turkish gulet for a memorable blue cruising & sailing vacation. She was designed & skilfully constructed from mahogany & fully rebuilt in August 2005; redecorated in 2011 and a new deck is laid in 2012.
This Gulet proudly offers 6 air-conditioned guest cabins. Each cabin has been carefully designed in richly colored mahogany & has plenty of drawers & wardrobe space and en suite bathrooms. A fully-equipped galley and air-conditioned lounge area including a dining table, Tv, Dvd, and Cd player.
On the deck, she offers an outdoor dining area that accommodates 12 guests to enjoy the delights of Turkish cuisine.
The aft deck is protected by an awning & has plenty of space for lounging. The foredeck offers cushions for sunbathing.
The yacht is a Blue Cruise Classic!
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||15750 €||15750 €||17850 €||21000 €||21000 €||18900 €||12600 €||12600 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks