Dor d Gulet
Icmeler, Marmaris, Datca, Bozburun, Gocek
Dor d Yacht Charter
Dor d Gulet is a beautiful 18-meter gulet and a great vessel for sailing the blue, yachts of this size easily have room for the 3 spacious cabins for up to 6 passengers to cruise the Turkish coastline.
The generous cabins offer a sizeable luxurious space with plenty of storage and en-suite bathroom. The light colors and polished wood decor give a real sense of high quality while also feeling homely. The master cabin comes with a personal decorative touch and a four-poster style bed, with the double cabins, have larger windows to enjoy the brilliant sunlight of the day. The interior saloon comes with a booth-style settee with a table for those who enjoy a cooler indoor place to enjoy a drink or meal.
The rear deck offers a cozy dining experience with a deep lounge-style sofa and long table it is comfortable and the panoramic view of the Turquoise waters will allow for a slow and enjoyable home-cooked meal. The mid-ship section is a slightly raised area to allow for the perfect place to enjoy the Turkish weather on high-quality sunbeds, with optional sunshades. The front deck is a perfectly open space enabling passengers to choose how they spend their time here.
Chartered yacht vacations are a fantastic way to combine relaxation, pure pampering, new locations every day, and in a country where history and nature encompass you.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||0 €||0 €||0 €||0 €||0 €||0 €||0 €||0 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks