Casa Dell'Arte II Gulet
Santorini Island, Marmaris, Bodrum, Gocek, Fethiye, Rhodes
Casa Dell'Arte II Yacht Charter
Embark on a luxurious journey aboard Casa Dell'Arte II Yacht, an ultra-luxury gulet that promises an unforgettable experience. With a length of 35 meters and a beam of 8 meters, it offers ample space and comfort for up to 10 guests. The yacht features 5 cabins, including 3 double and 2 twin cabins all with stylish ensuite bathrooms ensuring privacy and relaxation for everyone on board. Equipped with top-notch amenities like air conditioning in all cabins and saloons, Casa Dell'Arte II guarantees high comfort and convenience.
Casa Dell'Arte II is powered by two 455 horsepower Cummins engines, enabling a cruising speed of 9.5 knots and a maximum speed of 12 knots. The yacht has advanced navigation equipment that offers a safe and smooth sailing experience. Stay connected with the world through VHF radio, GSM, and internet connection.
Indulge in thrilling water sports activities Casa Dell'Arte II Gulet offers, including jet skiing, canoeing, wakeboarding, water skiing, and kneeboarding. Unwind and soak up the sun's rays on plush sun loungers, experiencing the open-air allure of alfresco settings. Immerse yourself in the stunning beauty of hidden coves and secluded beaches, where pristine sands meet crystal-clear waters along Turkey’s and Greece’s coastline. Let the turquoise waters beckon you to dip your toes and embrace the refreshing sensation.
Casa Dell'Arte II is the epitome of luxury and relaxation, providing an exceptional yacht charter experience in the picturesque surroundings of Turkey and Greece’s coastal waters.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||45360 €||45360 €||45360 €||48200 €||48200 €||45360 €||45360 €||45360 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks