Kayhan Kaptan Gulet
Kayhan Kaptan Yacht Charter
Kayhan Kaptan is an extraordinary 37-meter luxury class Gulet awarded the Blue Flag in 2011, an exclusive international eco-label that requires several environmental criteria to be fulfilled, giving yacht charter services along the South coast of the Turkish Riviera.
The Gulet is one of the largest gulets. The beautiful deluxe Turkey sailboat is finished in mahogany and teak woodwork. Plenty of room on the deck for entertaining, dining, and relaxing, and six double cabins can house 12 guests. Being a deluxe gulet, you will find all your modern finishing touches in the cabins, from the private shower and toilet facilities, air conditioning, hairdryer, TV, DVD player, music system, and minibar. A softly designed indoor salon with cushioned seating and a tastefully designed dining area will be one of your cozy places to spend time.
The rear deck offers spacious seating and an alfresco dining area. You'll enjoy most of your time having delightful and lively fresh dishes of international and Mediterranean cuisine and your Chef's specialties at anchorage and relaxing. At the same time, your captain steers you along the beautiful coastline. Side decks of the yacht provide easy access back and fore. Towards the front deck is a slightly raised sunbathing section with shade tents and comfortable sun beddings. During the day, you can lie down under the warm sun and face the gentile breeze while viewing the beautiful landscapes of crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean. The front deck also offers a resting area with an uninterrupted view of the beautiful secluded and sheltered bays. An on-deck jacuzzi will help you to cool off as well. Onboard, you will find snorkeling, fishing gear, and a canoe to make your yacht vacation even more enjoyable.
The Gulet's professionally trained and experienced crew will meet all your needs onboard and silently step away when privacy is preferred.
Besides cruising along the most attractive and well-known bays and inlets, you also will explore the little fishing villages and historical sites, which will be the best moments of your yachting holiday on the Turquoise coast.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks