Lycian Queen Gulet
Kekova, Kas, Antalya, Bodrum, Gocek, Fethiye, Rhodes
Lycian Queen Yacht Charter
The Lycian Queen is a luxurious 37-meter yacht that was built in 2015. It can accommodate up to 18 guests in its 8 cabins, which include 1 VIP suite, 1 Master cabin, 4 double cabins, and 2 triple cabins with a double and single bed. The yacht features air-conditioning, a spacious saloon with a dining area, HD TVs in every cabin, CD and iPod stereo music system, and a WiFi connection.
The Lycian Queen comes with a crew of seven, which includes a captain, chef, engineer, deckhand, steward, and two stewardesses. The crew ensures that all guests are comfortable during their stay and are on hand to provide assistance with any requests.
For entertainment, the yacht provides a range of water sports equipment such as two canoes, two paddle boards, a windsurf, wakeboard and kneeboard, water skis and children's skis, and a big Mable inflatable. Guests can also rent a jet ski or sea bob upon request.
The yacht is equipped with a 115HP outboard and rib, snorkels, fins, masks, full sailing equipment, satellite navigation, radar, GPS, VHF, and a deep sounder. Other amenities include Lloyds certification, a washing machine, a cappuccino maker, hairdryers, bath towels, and peshtamals for sunbathing.
The rates for the Lycian Queen include rental of the yacht and amenities, fuel for motoring for up to 3/4 hours per day, local mooring fees, crew, cleaning, yacht insurance, linen, and towels (changed twice per week and upon request), WiFi, and air conditioning. However, rates exclude fuel for any motorized water sports, private marina fees, dry cleaning (personal laundry) and special requests, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are ordered in by the Charterer and paid locally), airport transfers, crew gratuity (between 5-10% of base rate advised), and catering expenses.
Please note that while the yacht offers a Turkey-Greece-Turkey route with 18 guests, Greek itineraries are not guaranteed and are subject to prevailing conditions in Eastern Med.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||27000 €||37800 €||42100 €||48600 €||48600 €||42100 €||42100 €||32400 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks