Sea Lovers Gulet
Oludeniz, Kekova, Kalkan, Kas, Antalya, Demre, Fethiye
Sea Lovers Yacht Charter
Sea lovers is a 24-meter brand new luxury category air-conditioned traditional wooden Gulet, specially designed for the most famous Blue Voyage yachting holiday experience along the South coast of the Turkish Riviera.
The Gulet will be built in 2022. She can accommodate up to 10 guests in her 5 elegantly decorated cabins consisting of 2 master doubles, 2 doubles, and 1 twin. All the yacht's cabins have their own private bathroom facilities, and comfortable bedding and storage spaces are more than ample.
The indoor lounge decoration of the Gulet is with light colors & polished wood offering relaxation. There is a seating group and an open kitchen where you can spend time when you want to run away from the sun. Easy access to cabins is provided by a wide corridor. Wide portholes & windows invite the fresh air, light, and friendly sun inside is fantastic.
At the rear deck of the Yacht, there is spacious seating and an alfresco dining area where you will taste the delightful and traditional meals of your Chef and relax while your captain steers you along the sheltered and secluded bays of the Turquoise coast. The gentile breeze of the Mediterranean will be your best friend during your journey.
Towards the front deck of the yacht is a slightly raised sunbathing area with light-colored and comfortable sun beddings and shade tents. The front deck of the gulet also has a cozy seating area offering privacy with an uninterrupted view of the crystal clear waters and nature along the coast. The gulet's professionally skilled and friendly crew will meet all your needs on board. Your captain will gently navigate the yacht to well-known corners of the Mediterranean.
Why not experience the blue cruise and be almost one of the first guests of this brand new gulet?
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||15000 €||15000 €||21000 €||25800 €||25800 €||21000 €||15000 €||15000 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks