Marmaris, Kas, Demre, Bodrum, Gocek, Fethiye
Semo Yacht Charter
Semo is a generous 40-meter traditional wooden gulet. She is one of the largest Gulets in the market giving luxury category yachting holiday services. Ideal for large groups. Cruising ground of her is Bodrum, Marmaris, Gocek, Fethiye & Demre.
The yacht hosts luxuriously decorated 10 air-conditioned cabins with ensuite bathroom facilities, hair dryers, and large storage spaces. The accommodation capacity is up to 20 passengers.
Her exterior’s traditional ascetic is complemented by the vast array of fantastic features on her inside., Before exiting to the deck there is a stylish lounge, comfortable sofas, and tables to give a homely feel while enjoying onboard entertainment; music systems, TV & DVD player, and Board Games.
The lounge opens onto the rear deck, where a luxurious alfresco dining area means that any of the high-quality meals prepared by our gourmet chef can be enjoyed in the open air—also equipped with a spacious cushioned seating area with fantastic views while relaxing.
The front deck has generous open space. A raised central sunbathing section with uninterrupted views will be the most preferred venue to enjoy the sun. Besides cooling off in the clear blue sea there are also available water toys like a canoe, Ringo, wakeboard, water ski, and snorkeling gear to practice water sports will be the best moments of your yachting holiday.
Turquoise coast is everlasting. The Lycian and Carian coasts of the Turkish Riviera offer Blue Voyagers a great choice of treasury crystal clear waters, historical sights, secluded and sheltered coves, and calm anchorages hiding along the deeply forested hills and pine-clad islands. The multi-colored lively harbor towns and little fishing villages en route will welcome you sincerely with the Mediterranean flavor.
So why not experience the Blue Voyage adventure with this highly-performed Gulet and her friendly crew?
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||21000 €||21000 €||23800 €||28000 €||28000 €||25200 €||21000 €||21000 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey full capacity permitted
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks