Ubi Bene Gulet
Ubi Bene Yacht Charter
Experience the epitome of luxury and comfort aboard Ubi Bene, a sleek and graceful schooner that is in a class of its own. Built-in 2009 and fully renovated in early 2020, this yacht is perfect for clients who demand nothing but the best.
At 44 meters in length, Ubi Bene boasts five ultra-modern and spacious cabins that can accommodate up to 12 guests. Each cabin is fitted with LCD TVs, DVD players, CD players, and air-conditioning, with ensuite bathrooms of the highest quality. The master cabin even has a sunken jacuzzi bath for ultimate relaxation. Check out the gallery photographs to see for yourself.
The yacht is staffed by an experienced crew of seven, with separate living quarters to ensure the utmost privacy for guests. Multiple custom-built seating and dining areas on the deck, complete with a sunshade and an outdoor TV viewing area, offer plenty of space to relax and unwind. Inside, the lounge is breathtaking, with wrap-around windows allowing for natural light and stunning views. The yacht is equipped with LCD TVs, DVD players, a music system, and an internet connection while in Turkish waters, and the halls have access to audio equipment. The fully functional kitchen ensures delicious onboard dining experiences, while backgammon and playing cards, snorkeling and fishing equipment, and a service boat provide endless entertainment options.
Charter Ubi Bene from Bodrum, Marmaris, Gocek, Gokova, and Hisaronu, and experience the ultimate in luxury sailing.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks