Bahriyeli C Gulet
Oludeniz, Marmaris, Antalya, Bodrum, Gocek, Fethiye, Kusadasi
Bahriyeli C Yacht Charter
Bahriyeli C is one of the largest traditional Turkish Gulet in the yachting market. She is a huge 3-masted yacht 55 meters in length providing luxury class yachting holiday services along the South and Southwest coast of the Turkish Riviera.
The Gulet is housing 12 cabins and can accommodate up to 24 guests. Perfect for large families and friend groups. The cabins consist of 2 master doubles and 10 twins. There are ensuite bathroom facilities and hairdryers in each cabin.
The indoor lounge and salon are brightly decorated and roomy. The polished woodwork and large windows letting the light inside is amazing. The characteristic lines of the yacht will impress you. The extremely spacious interior and exterior of the Gulet offer two tastefully designed dining areas where you will have delicious dishes of both Turkish and international cuisine. And your Chef’s specialties will be a bonus. At the rear deck, there is also available a large cushioned seating area to relax and enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the Turkish coastline accompanied by the gentle breeze of the Mediterranean.
In the midship, there waits for you a spacious sunbathing section equipped with sun beddings. During the day you will lie down under the sun lazily, read books or view the most attractive scenery of secluded and sheltered bays of the Turkish coastline. And night upper deck will be the best spot for stargazing silently at anchorage.
Entire Gulet offers large deck areas and is very suitable for many guests. There is safe and easy access to the sea. Besides cooling off in the clear blue seas their available water toys like canoes, snorkeling gear, and fishing tackle to have fun. Your expert crew will give every effort to make you feel comfortable and safe onboard. You will enjoy watching your Captain navigating the yacht along the crystal clear waters of the coast.
Turquoise Coast is everlasting. The Lycian and Carian coasts of the Turkish Riviera offer Blue Voyagers a great choice of treasury crystal clear waters, historical sights, secluded and sheltered coves, and relaxed anchorages hiding along the deeply forested hills and pine-clad islands. The multi-colored lively harbor towns and little fishing villages en route will welcome you sincerely with the Mediterranean flavor.
You will experience all the aspects of a yachting holiday ‘’ Blue Voyage ‘’ onboard her. Get your party together and contact Farout for further. You will not regret it and save unforgettable memories.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey full capacity permitted
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Drinks sold on bar only