Oludeniz, Kekova, Kalkan, Gocek, Fethiye
Bluefest Yacht Charter
Bluefest is a classic category traditional wooden gulet, 27 meters in length, giving yacht charter service along the south and Southwest coast of the Turkish Riviera.
The large indoor and deck area of the yacht offers comfort onboard. A home-designed indoor saloon with an open kitchen and a little bar will be one of your places to run away from the sun and spend a pleasant time during the cruise. The gulet can host up to 20 guests in her 7 air-conditioned double cabins and 2 air-conditioned triple cabins. All cabins come with private bathroom facilities, comfortable bedding, and storage spaces.
The rear deck offers a spacious cushioned seating group and an alfresco dining area which will be one of your favorite places to spend time and enjoy the nice breeze from the sea while relaxing and having delightful meals. Your Chef will prepare you the well-known Mediterranean specialties with fresh vegetables, fruits, and seafood that you will take some recipes home to try.
Towards the front deck of the gulet, there is a sunbathing area with comfortable sun beddings to enjoy the warm sun. There is a long settee facing the prow of the yacht with an uninterrupted view as it cruises the coast and where you can share your private moments. The professionally trained and friendly crew of the
Gulet will be at your service onboard anytime you need and will gently step away when privacy is preferred.
Get together with your group and experience the most famous Blue Voyage yachting holiday in the crystal clear waters of the Turkish coastline.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks