Tar Yacht Charter
Tar Gulet is a 36m. one of the largest traditionally designed gulet serving blue voyagers in the South of the Turkish coastline.
She can accommodate up to 18 guests in her eight airconditioned luxurious cabins that are extremely roomy and all come up with private shower & toilet facilities. Cabins have generous storage space. Ideal for large families or groups of friends with her 6 double and 2 triple cabins.
Her design provides spacious fore, side, and aft decks. There are two large decking areas in front and rear with plenty of space for dining and resting. The dining area is available on both the fore and rear decks. So you can choose where to eat alfresco each evening. Seating and resting areas will allow you to catch the nice breeze of the Mediterranean and enjoy the beautiful scenery of crystal clear waters and green surroundings in sheltered bays and inlets. Sunbathing area with comfortable sun bedding together with a shade tent will be your favorite spot to enjoy the sun while relaxing. Spending time will be easy with leisure equipment like a canoe, fishing tackles, snorkeling gear, board games, and so many others.
Intense cruising and sailing conditions of the gulet will make you feel safe and sound. A professionally skilled crew will take care of all your needs onboard. Your Captain will navigate you to the most famous and hidden bays and fishing villages of the Turkish Riviera while you are tasting your chef's specialties of Mediterranean cuisine which you will take some recipes home to try.
Be ready for an unforgettable yachting holiday with her.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||15100 €||15100 €||18900 €||30250 €||30250 €||18900 €||15100 €||15100 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks