Icmeler, Oludeniz, Ucagiz Village, , Marmaris, Datca, Gocek, Fethiye
Faralya Yacht Charter
Faralya is a 20-meter luxury class custom-made wooden Gulet giving yacht charter service along the South and Southwest of the Turkish Riviera.
Turkish coastline is a truly timeless appeal. Turkey's Lycian and Carian coasts offer visitors a vast array of sights and flavors and clear blue seas. From deeply forested hills to luxurious sandy bays with turquoise waters, and pine-clad islands to lively, multi-colored harbor towns, you’ll discover quiet and relaxed anchorages in this corner of the Mediterranean.
The yacht has 3 cozy air-conditioned cabins consisting of 2 doubles and 1 master double that can host up to 6 guests. All the cabins come with ensuite bathroom facilities, a hair dryer, and storage spaces that are more than ample. The gulet is ideal for families and small friend groups.
The spacious rear deck offers cushioned seating and a tastefully designed dining area, where you will have delightful meals at anchorage and relax while cruising along the beautiful Turkish coastline. The softly designed homy interior of the yacht will be one of the places to run away from the sun. The corridor towards the cabins provides easy access in and out.
Towards the front of the yacht, you will find a sunbathing area equipped with sun beddings and shade awnings. During the day you will enjoy the friendly sun while your Captain steers you along the beautiful secluded and sheltered bays of the Turquoise coast and night will be the best place for watching the stars silently at anchorage.
In addition to swimming, there are also water toys such as canoes, fishing gear, and snorkeling equipment for your entertainment on board.
The Professional crew of the Gulet will meet all your needs onboard and when privacy is preferred will gentily step away. You will taste the most famous fresh dishes of the Mediterranean together with your Chef’s specialties.
She is one of the most preferred Gulet and provides you with a luxury blue cruise experience.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks