Icmeler, Didim, Marmaris, Bodrum, Gocek, Fethiye
Bernue Yacht Charter
Bernue is an 18-meter brand new, air-conditioned luxury category gulet giving yacht charter service along the Turkish Riviera. She was built in 2022.
Turkish coastline is a truly timeless appeal. The Lycian and Carian coasts of Turkey offer visitors a vast array of sights and flavors and clear blue seas. From deeply forested hills to luxurious sandy bays with turquoise waters, and from pine-clad islands to lively, multi-colored harbor towns, you’ll discover quiet and relaxed anchorages in this corner of the Mediterranean.
The yacht can host up to six people in her three elegantly decorated cabins consisting of a master double and two doubles. The cabins of the gulet are designed with brightly colored polished wood and offer ensuite bathroom facilities, comfortable bedding, and large storage spaces. Interior and exterior modern-style woodwork together with wide portholes filling fresh air and light inside are amazing.
The rear deck of the yacht has a spacious cushioned seating group and an alfresco dining area which will be one of your favorite places to spend time enjoying the nice breeze from the sea while relaxing or having delightful meals of both Turkish and international cuisine. The rear deck has access through the steps to the flybridge of the yacht. Here you will be relieved by the panoramic views and beautiful landscapes of the Turquoise coast while your captain navigates the gulet along the sheltered and secluded bays of the coastline. Towards the front deck of the yacht, there is a slightly raised sunbathing area with comfortable sun beddings where you will spend your time during the day under the warm sun of the Mediterranean. There is a long settee facing the prow of the gulet to enjoy the view as it cruises the coast.
Besides cooling off in the crystal clear waters, you also will have a chance to have fun with the leisure types of equipment of the yacht-like canoe, wakeboard, Ringo, windsurf & fishing tackles. Your professionally skilled friendly crew will meet all your needs onboard. So why not get your party together and book the famous ‘’ Blue Voyage ‘’ yachting holiday along the wonderful bays of the Turkish coastline?
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- Daily charter is possible
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Fuel to nearby bays included only
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks