Mare Nostrum Gulet
Mare Nostrum Yacht Charter
Every inch of the Mare Nostrum super luxury yacht screams class and style with no expense spared in her construction when she was hand-built in 2008, she sails from bow to stern at 43 meters in length, and every part of this beautifully designed floating palace has been thought out for comfort, practicality, and pure style, with some added extras ensuring she is in a class of her own.
The Mare Nostrum sails carrying 12 guests, she has 6 large cabins consisting of 5 master cabins and 1 twin cabin, all cabins have been designed with your relaxation and satisfaction in mind and the interior of the cabins have been decorated with care to an incredibly high standard, attention to detail and styled in a classic high gloss beautiful wood finish that has been hand-built, especially for this vessel and all have air-conditioning, TV, DVD, and music systems and spacious ensuite bathrooms each with home-style W/C and shower.
Mare Nostrum is a cut above the rest and when it comes to boat decks in today's gulet market, she has an incredible outside lounge with a large fantastic crescent-shaped seating space for all to enjoy, whether you want to relax with a drink in hand or watch TV this is an amazing space. Alfresco dining on deck is an important part of all Sail Turkey cruises, we aim to make this experience the best it can be with the best chef to prepare delicious fresh food, to unique locations, who wouldn’t want their restaurant to have a different incredible view each day, to the dining space provided making every edible experience pure delight.
A unique feature that adds extra special delight and pleasure is the open deck jacuzzi. Relax and let the bubbles ease away any tension as you cruise past some of the most beautiful bays and islands the Mediterranean has to offer and at night away from the city lights, a blanket of stars will greet you as you take some time for yourself, what better way to end the day. Also on the deck are comfortable sun loungers.
The interior lounge gives you the option to step away from the heat of the day, here you will also find generous seating and dining spaces along with a TV, DVD, iPad Connection, Internet connection, music system, and the added feature of a fully stocked bar. Mare Nostrum has a crew of 4 to attend to your every need and separate crew quarters giving you complete privacy. For a little extra fun whilst cruising, there is a Stand-Up Paddle Board, Water skis, Ringo, Canoe, Snorkelling Equipment Fishing gear, and Dinghy with a 100 Hp outboard engine on board for all guests to use.
We welcome guests onboard the Mare Nostrum who are considering a sailing yacht charter out of the ports of Bodrum, Marmaris, Gocek, Gokova, and Hisaronu regions.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||86400 €||86400 €||86400 €||86400 €||86400 €||86400 €||86400 €||86400 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks