Samarkand Yacht Charter
This beautiful and elegant streamlined Turkish Gulet sails in at 26 and a half meters in length providing more than ample space, perfect for sailing Turkey and the sapphire blue waters of the Mediterranean.
She can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests as she has four tastefully designed spacious cabins consisting of 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins, each room has an ensuite private bathroom with homestyle W/C and cubicle shower, and each cabin also has air-conditioning.
Built in 2007 she has been designed throughout with clean lines and the warmth of a highly polished natural wood interior. On deck the emphasis is on space, relaxation and comfortable entertaining, there is a large crescent-shaped seating space at the front making the most of the views and the incredible evening sunsets which set the sky on fire.
At the rear of the deck again there is a large seating area for relaxing with comfy custom-made cushions to lay back with a cold glass of heaven, the perfect spot to destress. Another critical aspect of any cruise and vacation is enjoying the delicious foods that our chef will prepare for you and on deck, the dining space is ample for all guests, with the added convenience of a retractable awning to keep the midday temperatures at bay. If you are topping up your tan or feeling the sun warm your skin as you read or check your phone, our sunbathing area with lounging mattresses will be your spot.
The interior lounge as with the rest of this floating delight is a great entertaining space with a large seating area and a fully stocked bar it is also equipt with LCD television, CD and DVD player, iPod connection, and Wi-Fi Internet. Samarkand Gulet sails with a 4 man crew, who will take care of your needs whilst onboard making your cruise luxurious.
You may visit many locations whilst sailing with us but onboard, we also provide a Dinghy, Snorkelling gear, Zodiac, Water Skiing equipment, a Wakeboard, Ringo, and 2 Canoes, as we believe time spent on the Samarkand should also be fun. There is also a windsurf available on request.
Samarkand Gulet a motor yacht charter is available throughout the summer months from the southern Turkish harbor ports of Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, and Gocek.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||15550 €||15550 €||18500 €||21000 €||21000 €||18500 €||15550 €||15550 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks