Wicked Felina Gulet
Kalkan, Selimiye, Marmaris, Bodrum, Datca, Kemer, Bozburun, Gocek, Fethiye
Wicked Felina Yacht Charter
Wicked Felina’s layout sleeps up to 10 people in 5 cabins, comprising of 1 Master, 2 Double, and 2 Twin rooms. Each cabin has an ensuite bathroom, and the Master bedroom has the unique feature of having both a shower stall and a bathtub. There’s something truly magical about relaxing in a bathtub while traveling on a smooth sailing luxury gulet.
Her immaculate indoor and outdoor spaces are designed to be visually stunning and comfortable. There are areas throughout the boat to entertain, dine and relax in style.
Starting from the interior salon, there is an elegant low table surrounded by a spacious built-in padded seating area. To complete the laid-back setting, there is a sleek bar counter that reflects Wicked Felina’s lush and traditional look.
Moving to the open deck, there is a large alfresco dining and lounging area, shielded from the strong rays of the Mediterranean sun. This shady spot provides a cool place to relax and enjoy the beauty of the Aegean Sea on your luxury Turkish gulet cruises. You’ll find a large sunbathing area with a retractable shade canopy and another open-air dining area for a front-row view over the horizon.
Her leisure and entertainment facilities make her the perfect gulet charter cruise holiday to hire for family or friends. Enjoy the exciting watersports equipment, including kayaking, Ringo, and wakeboarding. If you want to feel the freedom of the sea while having the most fun, there is also a jetski and a dinghy, so you won’t miss the opportunity to take the plunge into the alluring turquoise waters of Turkey.
Wicked Felina is a masterpiece of a boat, and she has all the luxuries and comforts you’d expect from a Private yacht charter holiday in Turkey. She is available for hire from the coastal towns of Marmaris, Datca, Fethiye, Bodrum, Gocek, and Selimiye.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks