Icmeler, Oludeniz, Marmaris, Bozburun, Gocek, Fethiye
Ceyl Yacht Charter
Sail Turkey on the beautiful classic Gulet Ceyl, 20 meters long, accommodating six passengers with her three beautiful cabins.
This Gulet offers one master cabin and two double cabins with an en-suite bathroom ideal for privacy. Cabins also offer comforts, including a TV, minibar, and hairdryer in the bathrooms. The cabin's rich wood interior and large windows allow a luxurious feel while brightly lit with natural light. The master cabin offers seating and extra storage.
The interior saloon offers split booth-style seating with tables for either dining or relaxing with drinks from the ideally placed bar. Exiting the saloon, the rear deck provides superb panoramic alfresco dining with spacious crescent seating. Easy access to the ocean can be found at the back of the Gulet. Towards the front is a raised sunbed deck, the best place to enjoy the beautiful Mediterranean weather. The front deck has an open space for entertainment and relaxation.
Besides swimming in Turquoise waters, available water toys like canoes, fishing tackles, and snorkeling gear will be your entertainment onboard. The Professional crew of the Gulet will meet all your needs onboard and, when privacy is preferred, will gently step away. You will taste Turkish and International cuisine's most famous fresh dishes and your Chef's specialties.
So why not get together and experience the exceptional yachting holiday along the crystal clear waters of the Turkish Coastline?
The Ceyl is a delightful classic yacht renting couldn't be more accessible contact us here at Farout.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||4000 €||9350 €||9900 €||11000 €||11000 €||9900 €||9350 €||4000 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks