Deniz 61 Gulet
Deniz 61 Yacht Charter
Built for private use in 2010, Deniz 61 gulet was refurbished in 2018 with the latest in luxury and safety amenities, offering one of the finest experiences in luxury private yacht charter in Turkey.
Accommodation is available for 10 passengers in 5 cabins, including 1 Master, 2 Double, and 2 Twin bedrooms. Each cabin comes equipped with air conditioning, personal surround sound systems, WiFi access, and ensuite bathroom.
Her interior is elegantly crafted from mahogany wood and her spacious lounge offers a large area for relaxation, coming equipped with LED TV and Apple TV. The deck is prepared to offer everything you need for your ideal luxury blue cruise holiday in Turkey.
The spacious front deck provides a seating area arranged with cushions and sun mattresses, offering unparalleled views of the Mediterranean. The rear of the ship presents a comfortable and spacious seating and dining area.
For the thrill-seekers in your group, equipment for water sports are easily accessible when you hire this private yacht holiday on the Aegean. It’s always easy to water ski, paddleboard, canoe, or go fishing or snorkelling.
Based out of Bodrum, this private gulet holiday rental gives you personal access to all the islands, coves, and ports of Turkey for your next Turkey gulet holidays vacation, all with the comforts of a five-star hotel.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1400||EUR 1400||EUR 2000||EUR 2750||EUR 2750||EUR 2250||EUR 1400||EUR 1400|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks