Grande Lale Gulet
Grande Lale Yacht Charter
Grande Lale has a classic gulet appearance of marine blue on fine light wood and is an elegantly designed vessel that sails the Mediterranean with speed and style. She presents a sporty yachting experience that provides the comforts of a resort and is now available for private blue cruise charter in Turkey.
Her sporty length of 25 metres allows the vessel to sail with dexterity around the seascape’s gorgeous islands and coves, and houses three double cabins and three twins, accommodating up to 12 guests ready for adventure for your next Turkish gulet holidays. Her entire interior is air-conditioned, and her comfortable salon, equipped with a high-quality sound system, is deceptively spacious for the vessel’s compact, hydrodynamic size.
While a vessel with a classic ascetic, her exterior offers several luxurious features characteristic of her status as a luxury-class yacht, including a spacious sundeck featuring more than enough sun mattresses and cushions for all guests at once. Her top deck dining area provides the ideal place to enjoy alfresco meals prepared by our highly trained chef while you relax in comfort on your private yacht vacations on the Mediterranean.
Grande Lale Gulet is a sumptuous vessel that combines the best of a sporting vessel with the highest echelon of comfort and is available for a sailing yacht charter in Turkey.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1000||EUR 1000||EUR 1250||EUR 1500||EUR 1500||EUR 1250||EUR 1000||EUR 1000|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Outside Turkey full capacity permitted
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks