Kayhan 11 Gulet
Kayhan 11 Yacht Charter
Kayhan 11 Gulet is a beautifully crafted luxury gulet at 34 meters in length, leaving plenty of space for the guests onboard. The large yacht can fit up to 20 guests with 10 air-conditioned double cabins. The cabins are completed in varnished woodwork, giving them a very sleek look. They are spacious, with en-suite showers, toilets, portholes, a wardrobe, mirrors, and a hairdryer. The yacht presents the perfect opportunity to set sail in comfort and style and is now available for Mediterranean sailing cruises.
Her elegantly crafted spacious sun deck area offers a great relaxing place with sun mattresses, shade cloth, and a large table with deck chairs. An indoor saloon gives the guests another comfortable room to rest and relax on your chartered yacht vacation in Turkey.
The rear deck of the Gulet has extremely spacious cushioned seating groups and an alfresco dining area where you will have delightful fresh meals of Turkish and International cuisine and your Chef's specialties and relax while cruising along the crystal clear waters. The back deck has access to the toe flybridge of the yacht. Here you will relieve by the panoramic views together with the breeze of the Mediterranean and watch your captain maneuvering the yacht gently.
A luxury canoe and array of snorkeling equipment give you everything you need to set out on personal expeditions inside the beautiful coves and caves you'll see on your private Turkish gulet cruises. The Gulet's professionally trained and friendly crew will be at your service onboard anytime you need and gently step away when privacy is preferred.
The crystal clear waters of the Turkish coastline are a truly timeless appeal. Turkey's Lycian and Carian coasts offer visitors many sights, flavors, and clear blue seas. From deeply forested hills to luxurious sandy bays with turquoise waters and pine-clad islands to lively, multi-colored harbor towns, you'll discover quiet and relaxed anchorages in this corner of the Mediterranean. You will get more than you expect onboard and, ultimately, will save unforgettable memories...
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks