Kekova, Kalkan, Kas, Demre, Gocek, Fethiye
Kekova Yacht Charter
Kekova is a charming traditional Gulet, measuring 17 meters, that offers classic category yacht charter services along the South and Southwest coast of the Turkish Riviera. Its cruising ground includes Gocek, Fethiye, Kalkan, Kas, Demre, and Kekova.
The Gulet features three cozy cabins, brightly colored and decorated, accommodating up to six guests. Each cabin is equipped with air conditioning and ensuite bathroom facilities, making it perfect for small groups and families.
The rear deck provides ample seating and an alfresco dining area, allowing guests to enjoy delicious meals comprising fresh and tasteful Turkish dishes, including Chef's special recipes. After meals or while cruising along the breathtaking coast, guests can relax on the comfortable cushions at the rear.
At the bow, there is a lovely slightly raised sunbathing area, ideal for sun lovers to unwind, read books, or simply lounge while taking in the stunning views of the coast. The experienced and friendly crew onboard the Gulet will attend to all your needs. The highlight of your yachting holiday will be cooling off in the clear blue sea and having fun with the available water toys such as canoes, fishing equipment, and snorkeling gear.
The Turquoise Coast offers everlasting beauty. Along the Lycian and Carian coasts of the Turkish Riviera, Blue Voyagers will discover crystal clear waters, historical sights, secluded coves, and tranquil anchorages nestled amidst forested hills and pine-clad islands. The vibrant harbor towns and charming fishing villages along the route warmly embrace visitors with their Mediterranean charm.
Don't hesitate to contact Farout for further details and embark on the renowned Blue Voyage adventure onboard Kekova.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||9040 €||9040 €||9040 €||11280 €||11280 €||10160 €||9040 €||9040 €|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks